GRI, ABR, SFR,
Call Me: (972) 467-6218
About Mary Strawn
Your Neighborhood Realtor!
I am a native TEXAN born and raised in Dallas. I have lived most of my life in Garland. Six years ago my family moved to Sachse and our whole family loves the country environment of the town of Sachse.
I grew up being taught that principles are beliefs we hold as truth combined with values we hold as valid. Guiding principles concern how we conduct our lives.
The word "guiding" indicates that such principles direct the course we take in life.
Therefore, these principles are too important to leave to chance. Here are the basic principles I strive to run my business.
1. Character: Be a person who stands by your word.
2. Service: Treat others with respect.
3. Commitment: Consultants are for life, not just a transaction.
4. Relationships: Be genuine and willing to go the extra mile.
5. Values: Make sure your decision-making is clear and understood.
6. Trust: Be confidential and honest in every transaction.
7. Growth: Become life long partners.
As a realtor, my goal is to make buying or selling a home one of your most exciting experiences.
My promise to you is to help you every step of the way and be available when you call.
Being a mother of three daughters and a wife I know how crazy life gets. Our schedules must be flexible in order to work with everyone.
I believe being a realtor is an opportunity to give back to people. Each day brings a new challenge with opportunities to work with people of all walks of life.
I try to make my real estate business a win-win situation for everyone.
If I can do this, I know my business will grow by word of mouth. If you treat others like you want to be treated, they will be blessed.